Chemical and Hazardous Substances
Provides information on the regulations and practices required in respect of exposure to and precautions for Chemicals and Hazardous Substances (COSHH).
- Duties, Rules and Regulations for Exposure to Hazardous Substances
- Risk Assessment Before Work Commences
- Establishing Precautions Against Hazardous Substance Health Risks
- Managing the Precautions of Hazardous Substance Health Risk
- Exposure Monitoring and Health Surveillance
- Hazardous Substances Information, Instruction and Training