Termination of Residential Tenancies
This Terminating Residential Tenancies subfolder contains Letters and Notices for a tenant to use to terminate an assured shorthold tenancy or a common law tenancy.
There is also some guidance on the procedures a landlord must follow in order to bring a tenancy to an end. Tenants can refer to this guidance to ensure their landlords are acting in accordance with the relevant housing legislation.
- Tenant’s Letter Confirming Intention to Vacate at the End of the Fixed Term
- Tenant’s Letter Terminating a Periodic Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Tenant’s Notice to Quit (for Common Law Tenancy)
- Tenant’s Letter Exercising a Break Option
- Licensee’s Letter Terminating a Room Licence
- Guidance on Section 8 and Section 21 Notices
These Termination of Residential Tenancies documents are part of the Property Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Property Folder.