H&S Policies for Pub/Restaurant/Courier Businesses
This month Simply-Docs are pleased to announce two new business additions to our range of Health & Safety Policies: H&S Policy documents for Pub/Restaurant and H&S Policy documents for a Courier Business.
We have written a set of Health and Safety Policy documents suitable for anyone running either a pub or bar, or a café or restaurant. There are many health and safety aspects of running a pub or restaurant, not only do you have to ensure the safety and well-being of your staff, but also have the general public to safeguard as well. These new documents will help you to do this:
• Pub or Restaurant Health and Safety Statement
• Pub or Restaurant Health and Safety Policy
• Pub or Restaurant Health and Safety Arrangements and Procedures
We have also written a set of Policy documents for anyone running a Courier business. These include such aspects as lone working and manual handling and will allow you to make sure you have procedures in place to ensure the safety of your delivery staff.
• Courier or Parcel Distribution Business H&S Statement
• Courier or Parcel Distribution Business H&S Policy
• Courier or Parcel Distribution Business H&S Arrangements & Procedures
The contents of this Newsletter are for reference purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. Independent legal advice should be sought in relation to any specific legal matter.