Certificate of Service for use in Residential Possession Proceedings

Form N215 - Certificate of Service of Section 21 Notice


The FREE.PROP.N215 – Form N215 – Certificate of Service of Service 21 Notice is the Court form which should be completed by the person who has served a Section 21 Notice on a Tenant to inform the Court which documents have been served, who they have been served on, and when, where and how they were served.

The Certificate of Service can then be submitted to the Court if the Landlord subsequently applies to Court for a Possession Order.

The up to date version of it can be found on the government website by clicking on this link to the relevant page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/form-n215-certificate-of-service.

Once you have opened the template form on the government website, you should save a copy to a location of your choice and then you can complete that copy.