AP1 Form - Change the Register

Form AP1 - Change the Register


The FREE.PROP.AP1 - Form AP1 - Change the Register is the form prescribed by the Land Registry to apply to change the register for a property at the Land Registry and keep the Land Registry’s records up to date.

The up to date version of it can be found on the government website by clicking on this link to the relevant page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/change-the-register-ap1.

The document can be downloaded as a word document or a PDF. Once you have opened the document in your preferred format, you should save a copy to a location of your choice. Simply enter the relevant details in the blank spaces and check the boxes where appropriate. The remainder of the form (including the notes) should not be altered as it is in the Land Registry’s standard format.

The Land Registry has various offices. To find the one that deals with property in the area of the relevant premises please click here .