Form SH02 - Notice Of Consolidation Sub-Division Redemption Of Shares Or Re-Conversion Of Stock Into Shares

Companies House Form SH02 - Consolidate, Sub-divide, Redeem Shares or Re-convert Stock into Shares


Redeemable Shares can be redeemed at the option of the company or the holder of the redeemable shares. Please see “Redemption Out of Profits/New Share Issue – Guidance Notes” for more information. 

Form SH02 must be sent to the Registrar of Companies within one month of the redemption of shares. Failure to do so is an offence and any officer of the company in default is liable to a fine if found guilty.

This document is in closed field format. Enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields.