Appointment and Removal of Directors
This subfolder details the appointment and removal of a company director in a private company in order to assist a company secretary or company administrator in relation to the mechanics of these procedures.
It includes a Guidance Note: Appointment & Termination of Directors which is a practical ‘how to’ guide for private companies covering the number and types of director, the issues to consider for sole directors and how to appoint and terminate the appointment of a company director.
The other documents listed below are the forms, shareholders’ resolutions, board minutes and registers that will be required in the process of appointing (and removing) a company director and are discussed in the covering guidance note.
For the process, template and forms required for the removal of a director from office, please click here to link through to our Removal of Directors material.
- Guidance Note: Appointment & Termination of Directors
- Register of Directors (individuals)
- Register Of Directors’ Residential Addresses
- Board Minutes – Appointment of Directors
- Shareholders’ Ordinary Resolution – Appointment of Directors
- Director’s Consent to Act
- CHF - AP01 – Appointment of Director
- CHF - AP02 – Appointment of Corporate Director
- CHF - CH01 - Change of Director’s Details
- CHF - CH02 – Change of Corporate Director’s Details
- Directors' Approval by Written Resolution
- CHF - RP06 – Applying to Remove Material About a Director
- Board Minutes – Resignation of Director
- Director’s Letter of Resignation
- CHF - TM01 – Termination of Appointment of Director
Company Director – Appointment and Termination is part of the Corporate Documents Folder. Just £35.00 + VAT will provide you with 1 year's unlimited access to download all/any documents from the Corporate Folder.