Staff Performance Appraisal Form: Guidance Notes For Appraiser
The Staff Appraisal Guidance Notes have been updated to include reference to the Equality and Diversity (Equal Opportunity) Policy to conform to best practice and to remind managers/supervisors of discriminatory issues and the company's determination to eliminate discrimination (including age) at all levels in the workplace.
These Staff Appraisal Guidance Notes explain what is expected from the Appraiser in preparing the Appraisal Form Part I for the Appraisee and Part II for the Appraiser prior to the appraisal interview.
Each of the following headings are included in the Appraisal Form Part II:
1. Duties & Responsibilities
2. Discussion Points - including column for recording discussion assessment
3. Objectives (prior year) and performance - including column for comments
4. Capability & Knowledge - including additional column for final score (Part I & II)
5. Objectives/Targets for next 12 months
6. Career Options and Promotion
7. Training and Development Support
8. Equality and Diversity (Equal Opportunity) Policy
This template is in open format. Either enter the requisite details in the highlighted fields or adjust the wording to suit your purposes.