This information section provides guidance on "corporate" issues to help you decide how to set up a business to financing and administering the business. It covers the following:
- Different types of business entities available in the UK, explaining the legal, tax, reporting and personal responsibilities of each entity.
- Directors' responsibilities, and management of shareholder and director issues.
- Requirements of company administration including maintaining records.
- How to distribute company profits via dividends, remuneration or acquisition
- Alternatives to financing business.
To download documents to set up your business, and then manage and administer the business please subscribe to Corporate.